I am leaving town on Tuesday for a fun-filled 2 week visit to see my family, with my son.
I decided to take down a bunch of posts regarding the very confusing previous weeks regarding everything going on with the SR and NVR and our VA loan. At this point, everything was sorted out and is chalked up to the VA's new procedures for 2013 so there is no one to blame. We are still waiting on the VA appraisal to come back, and I'm really hoping it's this week. Tomorrow will be 14 days, (they have 19 days as a guideline).
At this point, what has been frustrating over the past two weeks, turns out to simply be something no one can control so I don't see the point of leaving those posts up when they do nothing but express frustration with the process.
We are peaceful and happy and just waiting on our VA appraisal to come back so we can get a start date.
Have a good trip! That's good that everything is getting sorted out, I'm happy things are hopefully turning in a good direction.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy time with the family!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the trip ! Glad everything worked out !
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your trip! We are headed to Vegas today to go to the fight and get some R&R!
ReplyDelete