THE VA APPRAISAL!
Wahoo!!!
Our house appraised for a whopping $76 over what we are paying for it, lol.
They are requesting a few things such as paystubs, and a HUD1 from a house we sold last year. Once we get that over to her, it goes to underwriting and we should have a "clear to start" in a few days. So likely early next week. I don't think they will start my home mid-week so we may be pushed to the following week. At this point I don't care, I just want to move onto the next step in the process!!
CONGRATULATIONS KELLIE!! MAJOR SCORE!!
ReplyDeleteNOW YOU CAN RELAX, ENJOY YOUR TRIP AND EQUITY IN YOUR HOME THAT HASN'T BEEN BUILT YET!!
HAPPY BUILDING!!
yayyy ! A HUGE Congrats !
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! And they will start your house mid-week, if the weather is right! :)
ReplyDeletecongrats! hope your vacation/time with family is going well!
ReplyDeleteSo happy you have that weight off your shoulders!
ReplyDeleteThat's great - one hurdle you've cleared! Can't wait to see your house progress (it will get there - trust me, I know because I've played the waiting game myself :))...
ReplyDeleteThanks! We are excited and it was about time for some good news!
ReplyDelete