Tuesday, April 2, 2013

plat and faucet

I was curious what our faucet & sink might look like, I don't remember them showing me a pic at the pre-construction meeting so I asked my SR and she sent this over.  OMG I am in love!

I am also pretty excited out this plat pic.  I think since we only have .18 acre, it's good we chose a smaller house so we can maximize our yard.  The neighbor to the left of us is a Rome, then the end of the cul de sac lot has not yet been sold (beautiful view but literally NO yard, slopes down hill), the one next to that is also a Rome and that is all that is on our street.  The Rome is about 3,000 square feet I believe.  It is gigantic and beautiful but too big for me!
All at the back of our lot are trees that will have to be removed.  It's such a bummer but most of the sit right where our morning room is.  There are a few bigger ones toward the back of the lot, but our PM said that often when they grade the lot, the soil gets pushed and roots get broken down below and even if we kept the tree, there is a good chance it would die later on.  Once there is a structure on the property, it costs a LOT more to remove a tree (he estimated $3k).  This lot came with a $2,500 lot premium because it needed tree removal.  There are probably 15-20 on there now.

6 comments:

  1. Nice faucet! Was your 65th anniversary promo the gourmet kitchen? For us, it was $6,500 in free options. I wish our community offered the mixed sized (70/30) sink basins like In the picture your SR sent. They only will do a single large sink or a 50/50 split.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I listed it out on a previous post if you want to check it out. We are only the 4th or 5th house in the new phase so I don't know if that's why they are doing more here or what. It included granite in the kitchen (gourmet island was an upgrade though), upgraded faucet, crown molding and chair rail, stainless steel appliances, elevation B with siding, ceiling fan and 4 overhead lights, hardwood in the foyer, bathroom, and hall. I think there might have been more but I can't remember. Oh and it included the upgraded master bath double sinks and glass shower. I think our kitchen sink is 60/40.

      Delete
    2. Yep, that is a 60/40 sink and we have the upgraded faucet that matches the sink color just as in your picture. The only thing they are offering now that I wish we could get is the soap dish dispenser that comes with it.

      Delete
  2. Great faucet! And it is hard to see those trees go, but you can always plant more. Good luck with your Florence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did pretty good with our incentive package because they wanted to get the houses moving and the package was a specific lot and a specific model which happened to be the same two we picked. I was shocked!!!!!! We were the Rome home of the month and received 55K worth of incentives and 105,00 towards closing!! Oh happy day!!

    What is the square footage of your yard? I can't see it on our plat. Was your lot meant for another Rome?

    btw--could you pretty please turn off the word verification it makes bloggers decipher a weird word pattern because we can leave a comment!! Ugghhh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that is an incredible deal! Our lot is just under 8k sq ft, .18 acre. The Rome is awesome, that is the model in our community! Oh and thanks for letting me know, I turned off the comment thing!

      Delete