Thursday, April 25, 2013

I should stop asking questions.

Checked in with my loan officer because I had a bad feeling that the VA's "19 days" could only mean business days.

She wrote back and said no, it's 19 days total, HOWEVER it is only a guideline...and they are not bound for the 19 days...they just TRY to get it done by 19 days.

And after the debacle with the SR yesterday, at the end of our convo she said she would still check with the sales manager to see if there was anything they could do about the kitchen enhancement package and get me an answer by last night, even though I told her the answer was probably no and I was moving on from it, she still said she would fight for me and try to figure something out and get back with me last night.

I should not be surprised that I did not receive an email, phone call or text regarding this matter.  {update: I just texted her about it, and it was a no}

I am moving on.

For those who asked, the kitchen enhancement package was a measly $295 package that installs a wastebasket in one of the cabinets on a slider so you can pull it out.  It also includes under the sink pulls, it turns those fake cabinet pieces into a place that pulls forward and it holds sponges.

Since we spent probably $15,000 in upgrades on our kitchen to make it a "dream kitchen" we figured that would be one more thing to fancy it up and one less thing we would have to do later.  We fully knew this probably cost nothing to do ourselves and had let it go, until it became her mistake for not adding it and then telling us we could have it for free.

Then it became a matter of...you said we could have it for free, so where is the change order that we sign for the credit?

Which turned into 2 weeks of "I'll get it to you later today...tomorrow...this week"

Which turned into her saying she never told us we'd get it for free.  And since it was never in writing, guess who loses out?  Us.

So there's that.

So as of now, her and I have no more business, that was the one thing that was being strung out, waiting on her...but we are letting it go because we are not adding that small amount onto our mortgage after the fact.

The only thing at this time is the VA appraisal, and waiting for that to come back and praying the house appraises for what we pay or else that causes more delays.

The thing that sucks is there was a beautiful house for sale in our community that we inquired on when we first found this neighborhood but it was under contract. Well it fell through and it's back on the market...

Now that we have made all our selections, and floor plan we don't want that one but still!  Had it been available we probably would have bought it, moved in and would be enjoying our new neighborhood and amenities!  ugh!

I'm going out of town with my son for 2 weeks to go visit my family and I'm really hoping that gets my mind off of all this, actually I know it will.  I will be back May 15 and I really believe everything will be started by then.   Then I can actually get back to enjoying this process and out of this phase which is literally the worst part of this whole thing.  But I keep thinking of my beautiful lot, my beautiful house and I know this will ALL be worth it!

6 comments:

  1. This is such a headache for you guys. Thankfully I think those will be easy fixes after you are in the house, but frustrating nonetheless then you were told you could have them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the time with family will help put things into perspective. This should be a happy thing building your home! In the end, all you can do is be honest when filling out your surveys. If she said something that she did not honor, be sure its reflected in any survey. It's crazy how it takes a bad survey to get the response you expected in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should try contacting the VA directly. Your sales rep can't get involved in it because it is a conflict of interest and not ethical. I'm sorry your SR is so lame, but since she can't help you maybe the VA can. Have fun on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry that you are going through all this. Make sure you put this in your survey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a good time and try not to stress yourself too much. I am in the same boat as you so you are in good company just relax and enjoy your family by the time you get back things should be moving right along! Document all of your concerns in that nice little survey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete