It looked SO GOOD! I didn't take a pic because they went with a different cabinet choice so it wouldn't look like what ours will look like but I just seriously love the color so much.
I was able to get some clarification on the start date. Ryan Homes sends for a VA appraisal before the house is started, to assure that the house will appraise for the full value at closing. That is the only hangup at this point and after talking to the SR, she said that should come in this week, and hopefully tomorrow we will get the good news that we will hit the ground running next week! I'm realllllllly hoping that this is true because every week longer, is another week wasted!! I really want to be in my home, in that town. Right now we are 20 min away in a small town, in a small apartment 2 floors up with a kid and a dog and trust me...it's not all that exciting.

Ugh, you are right I do feel your pain. I'm living with my in-laws though since our townhome sold so fast. Not sure if I would rather be in a small apartment or with them. lol!
ReplyDeleteHaha true! I could not survive living this long with anyone else!
DeleteTo respond to your question we are near Charlotte (Indian land sc) only an hour or two away!
ReplyDeleteWe saw your granite selection (with dark cabinets) in a model last week and it looked really nice. I don't think it has the variation that santa cecilia has, so you should feel confident in your choice (I think it will look great with the butterscotch glaze cabinets).
ReplyDeleteI just stumbled onto your blog! It's wonderful. I think your granite and cabinets are going to look amazing! Hopefully this hangup passes very quickly!
ReplyDeleteJen
http://buildingourabode.blogspot.com/