I love my garage door!! I think it really spruces up the elevation.
The interior had also been painted and I hope they are going to do an additional coat because it wasn't really great looking.
And I took a pic of my neighbors adorable planter box. I know this was built into the elevation but I really want my hubs to make something like it for me.
Your neighbors landscaping is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love the garage door as well! :)
ReplyDeletei love your garage door ! the whole house is coming a long nicely !
ReplyDeletethe garage door makes a huge difference. very nice. I hope to replace mine in the next few years for that specific reason...it just adds to the appearance. PLUS, "everyone" has the standard door...adding some style immediately separates you from the neighbors.
ReplyDeleteWe got the regular door because I thought "its just a garage door", but wow what a difference that door makes! It looks awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteI am also trying to get my hubby to make me a window box like that!! Add it to the honey-do list!!