Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Cabinets

I'm in love!  Thanks to my PM sending this pic this morning, I can see my cabinets!!!

I have yet to see a Florence with the maple butterscotch cabinets, so we chose it without any example to go off of.  I can't wait to see it with my hard woods and eventually some paint and a back splash!

Also noticing the trim is done, and the doors are all hung.  I hope we can go by one day this weekend when they aren't working so I can go walk around!!

10 comments:

  1. Looks lovely! Can't wait to see it with your countertops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty, they lighten the room up alot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts too. Since we went with such a deep dark hardwood color, we needed something light to counterbalance it. I loved the espresso cabinets and ended up using those upstairs but it would have just been way too dark in the kitchen.

      Delete
  3. Awww....fingers crossed you get to walk inside this weekend!

    Can't wait to see the hardwood contrast with the cabinets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them I really wanted to go light but budget wise we just couldn't :( Hope you get inside and get to look at that beautiful house!
    Also we had to go private if you would like to follow us still please email me @ KKjongo@gmail.com so I can add you back in. Sorry about all the trouble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think putting a glaze on existing cabinets isn't too hard of you ever wanted to go light. It was $3995 I believe and it was something we went back and forth on but I'm glad we went for it.

      Delete
  5. Love the cabinets I am so excited to get to this stage of the build!

    ReplyDelete