My mailbox is installed :)
They were installing our Faucets today. Couldn't get a pic without disturbing them :(
Got a quote for a fence...a little steep but it is done in 3 days and we wouldn't have to lift a finger so we are thinking about it. Or yard is small and I'm sure we could do it in half the price but it has to be an arched fence per the covenants which may make it a little trickier for us to get just right. I'd rather pay to have it done and focus our DIY efforts in the inside. We'll see.
is it ok in your community to have this blind fence?
ReplyDeleteThis is the only kind allowed. Kinda bummed because I would have prefered a 4ft picket. Has to be a 6 foot arched privacy fence (or shadow boxed but that's more $$$).
DeleteWe aren't allowed to have this type of fence :( jealous!
ReplyDeleteThat's a pretty nice fence, I like it!!!
ReplyDeleteGee!! I would have loved to have had a private mail box!! lol You are lucky!! Our community has too many homes to allow everyone to have their private box. Aslo, in our community they only allow a 4ft white fence which is cute and bright.....just no privacy!
ReplyDeleteOurs can't be taller than 48 in! We got multiple quotes for fences and they were both more expensive than we were expecting!!
ReplyDeleteDid you get more than one quite? Our second quote was $2000 cheaper than our first quote. We're with you on the pay someone verses DIY or the fence. We'd rather hire someone!
So far we got 2 quotes. The first was $2500 and the second was $4100 (Lowe's of all places!). Going to get 2 or 3 more before deciding. I wish we could do a 48 in fence. We have a pretty view but the community has a standard and we can't have anything other than a 6ft arched. kinda irritating but then again it gives us the most amount of privacy so that's good.
Deletequote **
ReplyDeleteSorry I've posted like 5 times tonight lol. I'm in blog reading mode! Call exterior escapes in Duncan. They had the best pricing. This pic is from our old house in Moore (about 20 min from gville) but it sounds like what you need. Exterior escapes has coupons on their web page too, this is my old website but this Is there work http://diaperdigs.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-knowproject-9238493.html
ReplyDelete