Stopped by the house and nobody was working. They did get the lot cleared and graded and though it is a small lot, I am very happy at how much flat space we have compared to lots around us. My phone was dead so no pictures
:(
I saw that the electrical breaker box was done, the attic pull down was in, and it looked like some electrical had been done but I'm not sure. Fireplace, tile floors...all looked the same. No hardwoods or carpet yet :(
Hoping that tomorrow brings a beautiful lawn and landscaping and hopefully some hardwoods and granite!!
Also, update from the PM on the fireplace hearth...they don't grind it down, it stays rough like that. Why does it seem like mine is the only one like that? Other bloggers with stone fireplaces...is yours like this?
***updated to add that the hubs is not down with the fireplace hearth. We even visited a nearby RH community last weekend and they had the exact same fireplace, and it was not rough. I would have noticed. It was the first thing I saw when I looked at mine. .. we are going to meet with the PM tomorrow on this.
Mine is not rough like that....
ReplyDeleteyep, I just looked at yours and you are right. yours is smooth. Hmm...he gave me the "they are all like that" line...maybe hoping I'd let it go but my husband is a no go. I really need to go back to the model home in the other community and get a close up of it. You can't see if it's smooth or not by a far away pic...but the thing is, he's the PM on that community too so shouldn't he know that that one is smooth and mine is not? The model even has the same exact stone, which he said they do the hearth to match the stone which is why mine was not smooth...hmm. This will be something they have to re-do and hubs says they better do it now before my hardwoods are in and they mess those up.
DeleteI bet if you show them pictures of the other ones they will be able to fix it.
ReplyDeleteYeah they do say that thinking we'll let things go if everybody is doing it. I agree, show them some pictures!
ReplyDelete