Friday, May 17, 2013

Loan approval

We got the call that our loan is approved! The Loan Processor said "you must be so excited your house is almost finished!"

I said, "finished? It hasn't even been started!!"

She said having the loan approval this early on will mean we have no loan hiccups. So that's good.

We only had one real condition, to write out what any deposit is outside of a payroll check on the past few months bank statements. And sign a couple things. They call it a "clean approval".

Yay for one thing going right today!



5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the approval! Hopefully the weather works out so they can make headway on your build.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! We have been waiting for our loan approval for about 3 weeks! We are doing a Rural Development loan which I guess Underwriting is brutal for. I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete