Our lot is clear!! It definitely looks different but I still think we have the best lot they had available for the price. That house back there is at the end of the cul de sac so there will be a house that rounds the cul de sac which will be to the right of that one.
The sun is going to shine into our morning room! And master bedroom! Can't wait!
Standing at the top of our lot looking toward the street. Both houses on the end of the cul de sac so far are Romes. We are the very first Florence in the whole community!
I sent an email to the PM regarding the back right corner. He said it would be cut in to give us as much flat space as possible but it actually isn't very cut in at all, and more sloped. We are hoping he can cut it in just a tad more to give us a little more flat space to put a swing set. He's going to go look at it today but all the heavy equipment was gone so I am really hoping they didn't leave and go off to another job.
That's great. It will be a house in no time!
ReplyDeleteNice to finally see physical progress for your home!
ReplyDeleteYou're lot looks HUGE! I can see what you mean about the soil now. WOOHOO on progress!
ReplyDeleteit's only about 7800 sq ft, haha, tiny! I think it will look bigger only because we chose a lot with the smallest footprint. Had we chosen a Rome, we would have no yard.
Deletelove all the natural light you will have !
ReplyDeleteI really like the privacy in the back also.
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! Love the tree line at the back!!
ReplyDeleteOur framing hasn't started yet, so u are definitely catching up with us!! :-)
That's a great yard, and I love all the trees! Hope you can get your flat spot for the swing set!
ReplyDeleteThat's great! I love that your morning rm and master will catch the sun! :)
ReplyDeleteI am so extremely jealous of your lot! it's going to be great. can't wait to see the house on it.
ReplyDeleteThat's great! Looks like we are going to be within a couple days of each other! They cleared our lot yesterday and excavated today! Very exciting!! Congrats!
ReplyDeletehttp://buildingourravenna.blogspot.com/
How exciting! I can't wait for them to start ours. Just think in a few months you will be in your new house. Congrats!
ReplyDeletewww.romeiswheretheheartis.wordpress.com
That looks like a really, really big lot! Wow! I cannot wait to see the house on that one. There is so much shade and existing trees. That will be so nice!
ReplyDelete