Yes, we are on the list, but now we have to wait for a permit.
Once the permit hits the PM's hands, they will start the house. So now we wait on that. I had thought it would be a few days but the SR said "a few weeks" and I had a freak out. She said that was worst case scenario and she would know more when she talked to the PM tonight or tomorrow.
If it takes a few weeks, I just might explode. I swear, our house won't be done until August. That's TWO MONTHS after they told us it would be done. If we would have known this, we would have bought a resale. This is just way too long to be in a transition like we are.
You guys are lucky!! We couldn't get on the list until the permit came back! Every Thursday the PMs Supervisor plus others had the traditional meeting to determine who would be scheduled to break ground. Every Friday we hoped we would get the call. So hang in there..you are almost there! All new construction builders have to go through this process. You are almost there!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Just so frustrating!
ReplyDeleteSorry Kellie :(
ReplyDelete