Friday, May 3, 2013

Back to frustration.

Well the appraisal came back yesterday as you know, but now it has to be sent to underwriting.  It was sent and received by underwriting late last night.  I was told it could take a couple days, but now I'm told it may take a week.

Why does this keep happening to us?  We are SO FRUSTRATED.  Wishing we would have just found a resale.  We would have been settled by now and my husband's commute would be cut in half.  This is just ridiculous.  NOT HAPPY.


2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry! You signed your purchase agreement in March and everything is just now going to underwriting? That is ridiculous on their part!!! I hope things start to move quicker for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain. We just got delayed another month plus, based on the county permits timeframe. I just went and looked at resales and didn't find a thing I liked as much as what we are building. I know it is frustrating but it will be worth it in the end. Once ours is built we will have waited 9 months or maybe more but we will be living in a house that has all the features we wanted. Hang in there and just keep venting.

    ReplyDelete