Wahoo! I got to see the size of my house (well the first floor anyway)! Love the size of the morning room and my view! This pic is from the back corner of the house/morning room.
Hoping for a foundation by Tuesday if the weather keeps up!
That is going to be a really big home! Congratulations! I like the flag pole plumbing pipe. That made me smile when I thought of that. I cannot wait to see the house rise!
WOW they work fast and its a nice big house!
ReplyDeleteNow you are getting to visualize more of your home. They will have the basement and footers done super quick.
ReplyDeletewww.romeiswheretheheartis.wordpress.com
There you go!
ReplyDeleteThat is going to be a really big home! Congratulations! I like the flag pole plumbing pipe. That made me smile when I thought of that. I cannot wait to see the house rise!
ReplyDeleteIt's been a weeks since this post, I suppose they are about to begin framing or just completed it!
ReplyDelete