Ok so after my post earlier today, I started stewing and so I texted the SR even though it's her weekend off, and she said RH is not waiting on Underwriting, they were simply waiting on the appraisal so she doesn't think we will have an issue getting on the construction schedule this coming Tuesday.
I then emailed our loan officer who said the underwriting thing is just to get the home to close on time, and we are way ahead of schedule since the appraisal is done, but there is no reason she thinks we won't be on the build schedule this Tuesday. She said she is in on the meeting every week and she tells RH to go ahead and start the build so she said she is going to tell them we are good to go.
I guess the biggest thing was that the appraisal came back at the right amount, because previously the VA loans hadn't been appraising and it had been causing hiccups in the process but since ours appraised, we should be good to go. She doesn't see any reason that we won't be on the build list this Tuesday and hopefully we will get our lot excavated this coming up week...and get our dang house going!
She said she emailed RH and the SR yesterday giving them the "a ok" that the house appraised and all holds should be removed and we are good to go, so please please please RH start our house this coming week!
Crossing my fingers, toes, and anything else that crosses because I can't take much more lol!!
Try to hang in there your almost there! Once you move in you will feel so much better Im crossing fingers and toes with you!
ReplyDeleteThis is GREAT NEWS!!! Fingers crossed, toes, legs etc!! Just know that you are in the HOUSE!!
ReplyDeleteKeeping my fingers crossed for you too !
ReplyDeletehttp://thehomeprocess.blogspot.com/