Sunday, May 12, 2013

Tomorrow?

So according to the PM we should be seeing some activity on our lot this coming week!  I hope tomorrow!!  I won't be back home until Wednesday morning so I'm hoping if I head over Thursday sometime...there will be something to see!

On another note, being out here has been a great distraction for me...and I even found out I'm going to be an Aunt!  My sister is pregnant!  I could not be happier to have a new baby in the family to love, and my son will have his very first cousin!

Exciting!  Thank goodness for a nice break from obsessing about the house!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Auntie!! Fingers crossed you break ground tomorrow!!! Get your camera ready !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!

    My boyfriend's sister is pregnant with their fourth and is expecting around the same time we are scheduled to close. All "new" things at once :-)

    http://ourjourneytoavenice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayy ! congrats to you and your family !

    ReplyDelete