Friday, May 17, 2013

You all are...

Fantastic!

Thanks for all the positive encouragement. Your comments keep me going!!

My PM says we are right on the cusp of excitement and that weather permitting we will be losing all our pretty trees early next week.

I'm really curious to see if I like our lot as much without trees. Guess we don't have a choice unless we want trees instead of a morning room, and I'm not giving up my morning room! :)



3 comments:

  1. :)

    Hoping you still have as much privacy as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well excitement lies ahead! That is great news. Here's me mentally pushing the weather away for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a shock when you first see your lot with the trees gone. Kind of like a haircut you "accidentally" got by a well-meaning stylist. But then you will get used to it, and forget what it looked like before. Until they raze the lots on either side of you! :)

    Congrats! You've got to be getting excited now!

    ReplyDelete